EMPLOYEE NAME’S Performance Improvement Plan DATE
Cleanliness and organization of the Shop
- The workbench should be kept clean. A workbench is not a storage area.
- Garbage taken out daily.
- All tools cleaned and returned to their proper place, immediately after use.
- Office kept neat and organized. Files, work requests and invoices kept in an orderly manner and invoices submitted twice weekly.
- Parts and materials organized. Inventory kept up and extra materials properly stored in their proper place at the completion of every job.
- Shop floor swept weekly, mopped monthly.
- The shop should not be cluttered with used, broken, or otherwise useless items.
Timeliness and quality of your work
- Work requests are to be picked up at least twice daily and dated with that day’s date.
- If the work cannot be completed that day, you are to notify the customer and your supervisor of the expected completion date and the reason for the delay.
- Notify the customer at the completion of the work and turn in to me complete work requests when you submit your time card.