- Premium Pay for Communications Technicians. A premium of five dollars ($5.00) per hour or fraction thereof will be paid to technicians for the time they are required to spend working on towers or poles used as antenna support structures at heights greater than twenty-five (25) feet above the base of the tower or pole.
- Contracting and Sub-Contracting (ISD). The County agrees to meet with the Union to discuss ongoing concerns about contracting/sub-contracting.
- On-Call Duty. ISD workers who are required in writing to carry pagers after their assigned work hours will be compensated in accordance with Section 10 (On-Call Duty).
- Temporary Project Manager Differential. On a temporary basis, and when existing projects warrant, the Department may assign up to three (3) workers the duties of the Project Manager. These assignments will be compensated via a pay differential equal to the pay level of the Project Manager.
- Senior Internal Auditor – Operational Management Audit Differential. At the discretion of the Controller or his/her designee, Senior Internal Auditors assigned to conduct operational/management audits shall receive a twenty percent (20%) differential for all hours worked in said assignment.
- Senior Internal Auditor – Advanced and Expert Level Differentials. Senior Internal Auditors who meet the performance and professional requirements for designation as an Advanced Level Senior Internal Auditor shall receive a five percent (5%) Advanced Level Pay in addition to all other compensation.
Senior Internal Auditors who meet the performance and professional requirements for designation as an Expert Level Senior Internal Auditor shall receive a seven percent (7%) Expert Level Pay in addition to all other compensation.
No individual may have both the Advanced and Expert pay differentials. Designation is through a formal application and assessment process.
- Health IT Certifications: Workers assigned to the Health Information and Technology Unit (HIT) who complete the requirements and successfully acquire and maintain certification in the following areas will receive reimbursement for said Certifications fees:
|Project Management Professional||PMP||Project Management Institute (PMI)|
|PMI Professional in Business Analysis||PMI-PBA||Project Management Institute (PMI)|
|Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems||CPHIMS||Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)|
|Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems||CAHIMS||Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)|
|Board Certification in Healthcare Leadership||FACHE||American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)|
|Certified Scrum Master||CSM||Scrum Alliance|
|Advanced Certified Scrum Master||A-CSM||Scrum Alliance|
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional||CISSP||International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2)|
|Healthcare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner||HCISSP||International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2)|
- ISD Classification Assignments and Layoffs. In the event of staff reduction of a represented employee in an IS classification employed in ISD or the Health System prior to August 23, 2016, the County and Union agree to meet and confer to collaboratively review previous held classifications and assignments of at-risk employees in order to determine bumping options.
The chart below reflects an illustration of the layoff by classification concept agreed to by the parties. This process is consistent with the County’s standard layoff process as described in the Civil Service Rules and MOU.