- Uniforms: The County shall continue to provide appropriate uniforms for employees of the Food Services Division who must wear a uniform. In accordance with this provision, Lab Coats will be made available to all Food Services Supervisors.
- Culinary Knives: The County has agreed to provide knives for those culinary personnel required to use them in the course of their work.
- Senior Meals Delivery Coordination Differential: Cooks who perform the duties of baker and AAA Senior Meals Program delivery coordination at San Mateo Medical Center shall receive a differential equivalent to the salary for the classification of Supervising Cook I. Only one employee at a time may be so assigned.
- Lead Differential: A Food Service Worker or Cook who is assigned to work as a shift lead will receive a differential of one step in addition to all other compensation. This differential will only apply to the hours worked in that capacity.
- Temporary Cook Differential: A Food Service Worker who is assigned to work as a Cook will receive a differential of one step in addition to all other compensation. This differential will only apply to the hours worked in that capacity.
- Transfer List: The County encourages hiring managers to consider employees on the transfer list for the purpose of filling vacancies.
- Layoff: For the purpose of Section 14.5 Layoff and Reemployment Procedures, employees in the following classifications in the Sheriffs Department and Health Systems – San Mateo Medical Center will be grouped together as one home department for the purpose of determining layoff and bumping order: Food Service Workers, Food Service Supervisors, Cooks, Supervising Cooks, Dietitians and Supervising Dietitians.